1. You know what I love about hotels? Room service. There were never two more delicious words in the entire English language, were there?
2. Spring is finally here, which I am thrilled about, because I hate winter, but I am also ambivalent about because I hate yard work. If only I could have the easy no-yardwork days of winter with the warm temperatures and blooming flowers of spring. In other words, I need to make enough money to hire a gardener.
3. I am the official owner of a SA 2005 rated driving helmet! It's for track driving, but I'm thinking about putting it on and just driving around town and seeing what people do. Who'm I kidding--they aren't going to notice.
4. Sorry about the blogging lapse there -- some stuff came up (not interesting stuff, just stuff), but I think I'm back on track.
5. This morning in the shower, I had an idea for a scene for a book that I'm not even supposed to be thinking about right now. Isn't it weird how that happens sometimes? I thought about writing a whole post about it, but...think this is all I have to say about it.