1. I am thinking about starting to use Twitter, but I don't know what I'm going to say on it. If I figure it out, I will let you know. Because I know you really care a lot about my thoughts, especially in little bite-sized chunks.
2. The reviews for the iPad are coming in and I have just one comment: your move, Amazon.
3. Spring is here, which would be great except that the kid next door got a basketball hoop last fall and spends hours everyday bouncing a ball erratically on the patio outside my office window. I am going to break his fingers.*
4. J.A. Konrath has an interesting post about the trajectory of his career and where he thinks he's going in the future.
5. HOME OPENER! Oh baseball, how I missed you.
* Note: I am not really going to break his fingers. I am going to think about it A LOT, though. And I might break his father's fingers for installing the hoop.