1. Glee comes back on this week--yay! Foz re-ran the pilot this past week and I'm even more in love with this show now than I was a few months ago, if that's possible. GLEE!
2. I just started a five year journal (which is where you write a sentence or two about what happened today on a page, and then come back on the same day the next year and do it again). I've only been doing it for a few days, so it's boring now; I wonder if it will be more interesting next year, or the year after that.
3. I have a new favorite song, this one (stupid music companies disabling the embed). This girl (Fefe Dobson) is like the love child of Joan Jett, Rihanna, Green Day, and Kelly Clarkson, in other words...awesome.
4. Also awesome, this old commercial for Pets.com, which I saw on YouTube while I was looking for the Fefe Dobson thing:
WOOO OOOOH OOOOOOOO, baby, please don't go!
5. Disturbia is a pretty good modern take on Rear Window, and I totally understand why people thought that Shia LaBeouf was going to be a big deal based on this movie. It's unfortunate that his choices subsequent to Disturbia were I Can't Believe We Waited Twenty Years For This*, followed by Unwatchable Movie About Toys You Enjoyed When You Were A Child, and Unwatchable Movie 2.**
* aka Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
** aka Transformers and Transformers 2.