Over at Fangs, Fur & Fey, they've got a great topic of the week: Five Signs a Book Was Written By You.* Here are mine:
1. One of the boys has a girl name. :) Or, if not, know that one of the boys did have a girl name until my readers told me to "just change it already, Jay. Jesus!"
2. The main character will be the oldest child or an only child. I may branch out at some point, but this is true of all of the stories I'm working on right now.
3. At least one of the male love interests will be tall. Tall is good. :)
4. No one will save the world. Something may get saved at some point, like a house, or a cat, or mybe even a whole town, but the world? No. No way.
5. The mother will be scary. Scary mean, scary smart, scary talented, scary hot...or just plain scary.
* If you read that blog, you might have already seen this entry, since I cross-posted over there.