During my hiatus from the Internet, I caught the pilot episode of Glee, which was...amazing. (You can see the whole episode here.) So this Monday Miscellany is not going to be that miscellaneous, as it's going to be all about Glee.
1. "You think this is hard? Try being waterboarded. That's hard!"
2. "Since when are cheerleaders 'performers'?"
3. "Your resentment is delicious."
4. "I'd like to take over Glee club."
"Would you like to captain the Titanic, too?"
5. "You might laugh because every time I sign my name I put a gold star after it, but it's a metaphor. And metaphors are important."
6. "You might think that all the boys in school would totally want to tap this, but my MySpace schedule keeps me way too busy to date."
7. "Nowadays, being anonymous is worse than being poor. Fame is the most important thing in our culture now."
8. "Okay, see, what you're doing right now is blurring the lines."
9. "I owe you guys an apology. I never should have quit. I don't want to be the guy that goes around throwing eggs at people."
"That was you?"
"You and your friends threw pee balloons at me."
"You nailed my all my lawn furniture to my roof."
"I wasn't actually there for that, but...I'm really sorry."
10. "And what are you bringing to the table, Justin Timberlake?"
11. "You think this is hard? I'm living with hepatitis. That's hard!"
* I actually wasn't really gone, except to Nashville for Memorial Day, but I've been very busy of late. I'm sure you missed me desperately. :)