1. I have lived in this town for ten years now, and it still amazes me the different things I see when I walk around instead of driving.
2. The TENP* proceeds apace. I proctored an exam this morning, which means writing, writing, writing (you try sitting through an SAT when you're not the one taking it). I got some good stuff and some...early stuff, and figured out an early knot. This is always such an interesting stage, because it can go in so many different directions.
3. Just another link to add fuel to my "why I don't thank people for form rejections" fire--this one from The Rejecter.
4. This is awesome. From John Green, advice on how to get boys to like you. He gives six different ways. Here is way number two: "become World of Warcraft."
5. I love McDonald's, and for the first 16 years of my McDonald's eating life, I ate only the Filet o' Fish, and even I am creeped out by the strange singing fish song about Filet o' Fish. That's just wrong, yo.
6. And more "no thanks yous." This time from agent Colleen Lindsay.
* Totally Enciting New Project