1. Despite the incredibly kitsch and awkward name of the band that sings it, the song "Sometime Around Midnight" by The Airborne Toxic Event is a beautiful song about the first time you see the person you used to love after you broke up. It's just perfect.
2. I saw Watchmen this weekend. No spoilers here (in case you care), but I have just one thing to say: a comic book? IS NOT A STORYBOARD. It is a totally different medium, and you, director Zak Snyder, really need to learn how to tell a story on film if that's what you're going to be doing with your life.
3. While I am happy that spring has sprung in Ohio, I'm a little concerned that the road I drove yesterday at 7 pm to get home from the movie theater is, as of this morning, underwater. I could have died coming home from the Watchmen.*
4. NEW PROJECT! Too new to talk about here, obvs, but I'm SUPER EXCITED about it. In fact, that's what I will call it from now on--the Super Exciting New Project, or SENP for short.
5. I am a big dork. That is all.
*This is totally not true. Okay, it is true in that "every time you do anything at all, even take a shower, you could die" way, but not in the "Jay almost died because of a flash flood way." When I drove home yesterday, the road that is currently underwater was totally above water. The puddles weren't even that deep. I guess that's why they call them "flash floods."